Nearly all my clients are under stress when I am asked to work with them. Why else would they invest in spending time with me?
Some typical challenges they face are:
- Having to do more with less
- Dealing with 'difficult' people and 'arch manipulators'
- Not having a clear leadership style
- Motivating demotivated staff
- No time to think and reflect
- Not knowing how to get people and their teams 'on board' with their ideas
- How to keep a group functioning when it is being disrupted by one of its members
- What to do when applying for more senior jobs in terms of the application and interview process
- How to 'read' the organisational politics
- Working with people with very different agendas and styles
I encourage them to look differently at their situation, provide new perspectives and develop skills which help them navigate through the business terrain.